Monday, July 25, 2011

Meeting the Elders



Elder Woods and Elder Venegas, of the Rapid City, South Dakota Mission.

This is one experience I was anticipating since hearing stories of the Elders serving at Fort Yates, North Dakota. They were quick to invite Roger to accompany them teaching lessons to their investigators.

I don't know what they were expecting when they knocked on my door on Monday night,and I answered, but they were speechless...or frightened... I am not sure which?

I would like to know...was I older or younger looking than they thought. Taller or shorter, you know the rest!

Elder Venegas and Elder Woods (both from Arizona)...two of the greatest missionaries ever, were at my door. I did have the sense to invite them in to afford them the experience of navigating through all of the boxes! The people in Fort Yates love them, and I can see why.

No comments:

Post a Comment